My post on Lilting Lilac was back in December, and how time has flown. One of my readers predicted that there would be a Part 2, and she is right.
Here I share with you new faces (since last year), old favorites, and generosity from friends.
– Maquillage Clean Contrast Eyes in SV844
– Chanel Quadra Eye Shadow in Stage Lights
– Paul & Joe Eye Color in 05 (to be reviewed later)
– MAC Pigments in Violet and Frozen White (off-white with blue/lilac iridescence), in small pots from a lilac-loving friend
– Dior 5-Color Eyeshadow palette in 250 Seascape
– Coffret D’Or 3D Lighting Eyes in 04 Purple Variation
– Clarins Palette Impression in 03 The Mauve Garden
– Anna Sui Pressed Face Powder in 200
– Ferro Eye Candy Shimmer in February
…and one more before there is more:
– Revlon Glimmer Gloss Nail Enamel in 610 Grape Shimmer (upper left)
Other Splashes of Colors: