My post on Lilting Lilac was back in December, and how time has flown. One of my readers predicted that there would be a Part 2, and she is right.
Here I share with you new faces (since last year), old favorites, and generosity from friends.
- Maquillage Clean Contrast Eyes in SV844
- Chanel Quadra Eye Shadow in Stage Lights
- Paul & Joe Eye Color in 05 (to be reviewed later)
- MAC Pigments in Violet and Frozen White (off-white with blue/lilac iridescence), in small pots from a lilac-loving friend
- Dior 5-Color Eyeshadow palette in 250 Seascape
- Coffret D’Or 3D Lighting Eyes in 04 Purple Variation
- Clarins Palette Impression in 03 The Mauve Garden
- Anna Sui Pressed Face Powder in 200
- Ferro Eye Candy Shimmer in February
…and one more before there is more:
- Revlon Glimmer Gloss Nail Enamel in 610 Grape Shimmer (upper left)
Other Splashes of Colors: