Earlier, a reader and I were talking about the lack of excitement of Majolica Majorca’s recent seasonal collections. (See the post on Majolica Majorca’s fall 2010 makeup collection.) It seems that, for the coming season at least, the excitement will be coming from one of Shiseido’s other drugstore lines, Integrate.
Among the items of Integrate’s fall 2010 makeup collection is Rainbow Grade Eyes. The lower left shade in each of the nine variations contains “rainbow pearl”, which imparts multi-colored shine and shimmer.
- Smooth-on Liner (2 shades)
- Micro Slim Eyebrow (3 shades)
- Diamond Star Rouge (12 shades)
- Sakura Drop Essence (lip conditioning essence)
- Mineral Foundation (Pressed) (SPF16, PA+, 1 new shade)
- Mineral Foundation (Loose) (1 new shade)
Both the colors and the packaging of Rainbow Grade Eyes look really lovely, and, for 1575 JPY (about 11.8 GBP) for a palette, I would be quite happy to try two or even three different variations…
The collection will be released in Japan on August 21st.
Updated on July 11th, 2010:
Updated on August 14th, 2010:
See swatches of the collection items here.
Related posts on fall 2010 makeup collections: