RMK will release its spring 2014 makeup collection in Japan on January 17th. This is the first collection from the brand’s new creative director, Kaori. The collection includes:
- Kaleidoscope Eyes (5 variations, ¥3360)
(images from www.cosme.net)
- Kaleidoscope Cheeks (2 variations, ¥3150)
- W Crayon & Gloss Lips (5 variations, ¥3990)
(There is one with a blue lip gloss!)
- Nail Color EX (4 new shades, ¥1575)
- Shiny Base & Top Coat (¥1575)
- Kaleidoscope Nuance Color (2 variations, ¥5040)
- Face Color Brush (¥3675)
In addition to the items above, there will be three store-exclusive items in Japan:
(images from www.biteki.com)
- Kaleidoscope Eyes in EX-01 (middle right, with pink and green) will be exclusive to 18 department stores in the Mitsukoshi/Isetan Group.
- Kaleidoscope Eyes in EX-02 (bottom right, with coral and gold) will be exclusive to 5 department stores in the Hankyu Group.
(I presume they are all the department stores in the two Groups that carry RMK.)
- Nail Color EX in EX-12 (bottom right, in green) will be exclusive to RMK’s on-line store (which delivers within Japan only) and RMK’s two boutiques (in Aoyama and in the Shin-Marunouchi Building in Tokyo).
All the items in this collection (including the three store-exclusive items) are limited editions (except the four new shades of Nail Color EX).