(image & info from www.kanebo-cosmetics.co.jp)
On September 15th, Kanebo will launch KANEBO (Global Brand) in Japan. The new line will feature skincare, base makeup and point (color) makeup items, and it will be targeted at both the domestic and the international markets (more information on international availability below).
Here is the launch lineup of KANEBO’s point makeup items:
- Selection Colors Eyeshadow (5-color eyeshadow palette, 3 variations, ¥5500)
- Dual Eyeliner (Pencil) (2 shades, ¥1500 (refill only))
- Dual Eyeliner (Liquid) (2 shades, ¥1500 (refill only))
- Dual Eyeliner Holder (for Dual Eyeliner (Pencil), Dual Eyeliner (Liquid) or both, ¥1000)
- Pencil Eyebrow (2 shades, ¥2000 (refill only))
- Pencil Eyebrow Holder (with brush, ¥2000)
- Variant Brosse (Cheeks) (2-color blusher palette, 2 variations, ¥2500 (refill only))
- Face Color Compact (¥2000)
- Face Color Brush (¥1000)
- Moisture Rouge (6 shades, ¥3500)
(The prices listed above are for the Japanese market.)
The launch marks the 80th anniversary of the Kanebo company, which launched its first product on September 15th, 1936. The name of the line is styled as KANEBO to be differentiated from the styling of the name of the company (Kanebo).
The line will be launched in Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam in November, and it will be launched in Europe in 2017.
Have a look at additional images of the line from Cosme.net.
Updated on July 14th, 2016:
Additional images of the collection items:
– Selection Colors Eyeshadow
(images & info from www.cosme.net)
– Variant Brosse (Cheeks)
– Moisture Rouge