(image from www.shiseidogroup.jp)
(info from www.shiseido.co.jp/mq,
www.shiseidogroup.jp, i-voce.jp & www.cosme.net)
Happy New Year!
Shiseido Maquillage will release its spring 2017 makeup collection in Japan on January 21st. The collection includes:
– Cheek Color (Clear) (above & below, 2 shades, refill ¥1800, case with brush (Case N) ¥1000)
(images from i-voce.jp)
– Cheek Color (3 (existing) shades, refill ¥1800, case with brush (Case N) ¥1000)
Two limited-edition sets of Cheek Color (Clear) will be available during the launch period. Each set contains one refill of Cheek Color (Clear) (in PK222 or RD444) and the case (with brush), and it is priced at ¥2500.
The three shades of Cheek Color above are the same as the three existing shades of Cheek Color. They are relaunched and feature the new style of packaging.
Updated on February 14th, 2017:
Additional items in the collection (to be released in Japan on March 21st):
– Dramatic Mood Eyes (3 new variations, ¥3000)
(images & info from www.cosme.net)
– Dramatic Rouge (3 new shades (in PK722, RD533 & BE777), ¥3000)
– Watery Rouge (3 new shades (in PK745, RS505 & RS705), ¥2300)