(It doesn’t seem that long ago that I got
Aurorize Eyes in Light Variation from fall 2010.)
According to these two sources, the theme of the collection is Light & Shade Purification. The new eyeshadow palette series, available in five variations, is called Three-Dimensional Eyes. Two of the four quarters in each variation feature three different hues/finishes, so each variation technically has eight shades.
The collection also includes a concealer palette and false eyelashes, among other items.
The collection will be released in Japan on August 19th.
I will update this post with more information later on.
Updated on June 20th, 2011:
The collection includes:
– Three-Dimensional Eyes (5 variations)
– Eyelid Base (N) (2 shades)
– Line Styling Eyeliner (4 shades)
– Lash Defining Mascara WP (1 shade)
– Treatment Mascara Base N
– Eyelash Curler
– Eyelash (false eyelashes, 1 pair, limited edition)
– Full Glamour Lips G (5 new shades)
– Full Glamour Liquid Lips (5 new shades)
– Point Make Off N (eye/lip makeup remover)
– Modeling Cheeks (2 new variations, limited editions)
– Nail Finish (3 new shades, limited editions)
The concealer palette mentioned above will probably be launched in Lunasol’s fall/winter 2011 base makeup collection.
Updated on June 30th, 2011:
Updated on July 3rd, 2011:
Images and names of the five Three-Dimensional Eyes palettes:
Updated on August 3rd, 2011:
Lunasol’s official website has been updated to feature the fall 2011 makeup collection. I like the look of the two limited-edition Modeling Cheeks variations (even though I don’t always like gradational blushers.) I particularly like EX01 Soft Pink.