Chanel‘s Collection Byzance de Chanel and the ultra-exclusive Lumières Byzantines de Chanel (which is technically not part of Collection Byzance de Chanel) are certainly some of the most anticipated releases from Chanel so far this year. Here is the information regarding availability in the UK:
- Lumières Byzantines de Chanel
The palette consists of five cream eyeshadows, some of which can also be used as highlighters. Only 1500 are available globally, each with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
Release date: June 15th
Price: 230 GBP
Available at Chanel Boutiques (Old Bond Street, Sloane Street, and Brompton Cross).
Collection Byzance de Chanel includes:
- Regard Signé de Chanel (Quadra Eye Shadow) in Topkapi (37 GBP)
- Joues Contraste (Powder Blush) in Or (31 GBP)
- Joues Contraste (Powder Blush) in Rouge (31 GBP)
- Rouge Allure (Luminous Satin Lip Colour) in Rouge Byzantin (24 GBP)
Release date: June 24th
Available at Selfridges Oxford Street, House of Fraser Glasgow, and Fenwick Newcastle.