SK-II will expand its product lineup by launching its debut color makeup collection in Japan on September 21st. The collection includes:
– Clear Beauty Eyeshadow (eyeshadow palette, 6 variations)
– Clear Beauty Liquid Eyeliner (2 shades)
– Clear Beauty Lengthening Mascara (2 shades)
– Clear Beauty Eyebrow Liner (2 shades)
– Clear Beauty Moisture Lipstick (8 shades)
– Clear Beauty Blusher (5 variations)
Both Clear Beauty Eyeshadow and Clear Beauty Blusher feature a skincare section on the left and a color section on the right.
See a photo of some of the items here.
The collection will be launched at a few SK-II retail points in Japan on September 21st and will be available nationwide from October 21st.
Related posts (on other new beauty ranges from Japan):