Here is a quick look at Dior‘s spring 2013 Chérie Bow makeup collection, which has been released in the UK. The collection features a wide range of fresh and feminine pink hues, from rose and fuchsia pinks to coral and peach pinks. The limited-edition star item of the collection is the Chérie Bow Palette, which is available in two variations (001 Pink Poudre (below) and 002 Pink Perle (above)). I prefer the look of 002 Pink Perle.
The rest of Dior’s spring 2013 makeup collection includes:
– 5 Couleurs Chérie Bow (2 variations, limited editions)
– 3 Couleurs Smoky Chérie Bow (1 variation, limited edition)
– Twin Set Eyeshadow (4 variations, limited editions)
– Diorblush Chérie Bow (2 variations, limited editions)
– Dior Addict Lipstick (4 new shades, including 3 limited-edition shades)
– Rouge Dior Sérum de Rouge (2 new shades, limited editions)
– Dior Addict Lip Glow Gloss (1 shade, limited edition)
– Dior Vernis (3 new shades, limited editions)
– Nail Glow (1 shade)
Updated on February 15th, 2013:
Read my review of Chérie Bow in 002 Rose Perle.